Corporate and Community Relations APPLY NOW
We are looking to hire a part-time Corporate Relations to liaise with Chesterfield/St. Louis corporations and to facilitate the implementation of projects related to commitment to community relations and being a valued neighbor in those communities that we serve. This position requires close coordination and communication with our Marketing Department.
- Develop and implement an integrated community relations plan that aligns with the strategic priorities.
- Work to enhance tgin’s image and reputation internally and externally through partnerships with local schools and cancer related organizations
- Create and execute plan to develop relationships with key organizations in the communities tgin serves.
- Manage and select sponsorships and event participation with community partners.
• Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, written and oral communication, problem solving, coaching, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated evidence of building client relationships and dealing with diverse clients.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, and Internet required.
• Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, customer service orientation, ability to work independently, and high levels of responsibility required.
• Ability to travel
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Please email resume, cover letter and hourly pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|||REMOTE|||Heritage1933 Marketing ||||||EWSOLPmWOb-PoSCW|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false