Brand Manager APPLY NOW
We’ve kicked off the search for a Brand Manager who will lead the development of the brand positioning for Heritage1933. You will lead the life cycle brand vision including product research and ideation, go-to-market launch campaigns, continued vertical growth and development, and ongoing consumer research and analysis. You will be responsible for P&L for the vertical and its current and future portfolio of products. Note, this position is both strategic and tactical.
What you’ll do:
- Exhibit full ownership of new product development from concept to launch in the hair vertical
- Lead the vision and drive sustainable market share and profitable growth, based on in-depth competitive landscape and consumer insights
- Lead the innovation strategy and product development for full size, sample size, set and seasonal products
- Lead the vision for competitive product positioning to continually reinforce point of difference including assortment architecture, pricing and innovation pipeline
- Develop category and product playbook including communication dossier, advertising guidelines, features and benefits (functional, technical and emotional), reason to believe, education priorities and competitive positioning
- Lead the product and ingredient storytelling to amplify brand desirability and differentiation vs mass and prestige competition
- Manage the current business and own the category vertical P&L, leading action planning and go-to-market strategies for new product launches
- Develop and ensure execution of brand marketing and 360 degree marketing support calendar based on 12-month launch window
- Define and develop trade marketing and promotional marketing tools including sampling, sets, POS, displays and other consumer elements
- Coordinate the department’s strategy with respect to events, sponsorship, video, partnerships, campaigns, print/radio and tv.
- Work closely with Finance and Strategy to analyze tgin’s existing customer base and target audience. Actively and expertly uses this data to target marketing and improve performance.
- Prepare and oversees departmental budgets.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- A critical thinker. Lead project management with impeccable attention to detail
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
- Strong leader. Exhibit initiative and sense of urgency to drive to execution against goals, including on time launches and minimal variance vs. budget
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a brand management, product/digital marketing or management consulting in the beauty/cosmetics space
- Proven track record of building intelligent, data-driven, profit generating strategies
- Proven track record of configuring, concepting and altering consumer product portfolios
- Expert knowledge of communicating features, benefits and values to consumers
- Team player with experience working with engineering, marketing, paid media and creative teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
COMPENSATION: TBD, but negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com