Operations Manager - Chesterfield, MO APPLY NOW
Join the creative and energetic Heritage1933 Operations Team, and help us further enhance our brand. We are a small natural hair business looking to hire a Warehouse Manager to oversee factory operations. As our Warehouse Manager you must be meticulous and extremely detailed oriented, comfortable working in a fast paced environment and capable of multi-tasking.
- Oversee the Shipping Department
- Draft and Maintain Shipping Best Practices Document
- Review orders shipped daily from Amazon and 3dcart customer orders.
- Create, package, and ship domestic/international wholesale orders.
- Operate the shopping cart software to retrieve and prepare orders.
- Schedule pickup times to ship daily orders (USPS) and wholesale orders (Fed Ex).
- Respond to Amazon.com customer inquiries.
- Order shipping supplies from USPS & Staples while staying within budget.
- Verify incoming shipments from UPS & Fed Ex, and the like.
- Provide services: process returns, exchanges, adjustments and payments.
- Track and report the status of inventory, orders, and analyze data from multiple sources to effectively problem solve on behalf of customers/retailers.
- File Claims for lost or stolen packages.
- Respond toCRMs via 3dshopping cart.
- Meet with representatives USPS, Fed Ex, UPS to negotiate lower rates.
- Review production schedule every Monday and forecast inventory based on schedule.
- Bottle/label/make conditioners, honey miracle, shea butter, argan oils, sample packs, etc. products on an as needed basis.
- Oversee daily clean of the production area and office to ensure organization and order.
- Understand the shelf life of Heritage1933 natural hair and skin care products.
- Stock shelves.
- Decide which projects the Production/Shipping team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals.
- Update inventory data in Google Docs on weekly basis.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data.
- Direct the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Direct and coordinate various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.).
- Initiate and coordinate major projects, (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.).
- Develop the manufacturing plan and establish procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
Please email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org|||Chesterfield, Missouri |||Heritage1933 Warehouse and Operations ||||||cbkAMw-9PmN5NT7f|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false