Marketing Coordinator APPLY NOW
Heritage1933, a manufacturer of natural hair and body products, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to become a part of our vibrant Marketing division, working on projects focused in the hair, beauty and fashion industries. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic candidates with a desire to work on creative projects involving graphic design, motion graphics, video and photography in the beauty industry! This position is ideal for someone who is creative and passionate about marketing, and has the ability to execute and strong attention to detail. A strong preference will be given to candidate with an art background or who have a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography, Creative Writing or a related field. Candidates must live in Chesterfield or St. Louis, MO!
– Collaborate with creative design teams to drive impressions, word of mouth buzz, social media follows and bottom- line sales
– Design content for multimedia campaigns including collateral materials, video promotions, web promotions, social media marketing and email communications
– Produce creative for event marketing initiatives including (but not limited to) press events, consumer engagement events, product launches, multi-city tours, etc.
– Assist with creative design for new business presentations and campaign reports
Future projects may include:
– PR/Press Releases
– Internal Newsletters
– Campaigns (wash n go, fall season, holiday, twitter chats)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES/CREDENTIALS:
– Creative and/or passionate about consumer marketing
– Working knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint– a must!
– Amazing social media and copy writing skills are a plus!
– Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related fields is ideal!
– Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
– Strong preference for individuals with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photograpy or a related field
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:
– Exceptional communication skills
– Exceptional multitasking
– Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
– Ability to work both independently and remotely
– Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
* Interested applicants should send cover letter, resumes and requested salary to email@example.com for consideration.
|||REMOTE|||Heritage1933 Marketing ||||||fwhR9i0OFPg2UUi~|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false