Digital Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
REMOTE Heritage1933 Marketing
- Lead strategy and execution of digital, social, mobile, and PR with an emphasis on inbound marketing strategies to deliver brand engagement.
- Create sales funnels and track conversions
- Maintain and monitor project timelines and follow up with crossfunctional team members on an on-going basis
- Generate customized analysis including online media, search engine campaigns, social metrics, mobile metrics, and web analytics that highlight campaign strengths and weaknesses and provide actionable insights on campaign performance
- Own certain client accounts and ensure they are running optimally. This includes daily client interaction and service, supervision of a client’s content and advertising, as well as ensuring that work is produced on time and within budget
- Tracks promotional budget for digitial marketing activity including expenditures versus income.
- Measure, analyze and report on performance of all digital marketing & PR campaigns deriving actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and loyalty, and increase awareness and trial among core consumer target
- Analyze market competition regularly including pulling together competitive samples, pricing, and researching selling copy to guide annual operations plans and ongoing business planning.
COMPENSATION: TBD, but negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com